Tuesday, February 27, 2007

And so, it begins.

...

Yeah.

Problem this time is that with 2 new people in the house, the house is very very crowded.

And let's not talk about the fridge. >_>

Otherwise, everything is fine.

Flew on Qantas, and I must say that the service I received was appalling. I knew something was going to be wrong when the air stewardess slammed that air mask on the seat in front of me loudly, because I happen to be sleeping through their safety procedure, which is the same for every flight I'm on, despite them saying that it was otherwise.

Food wasn't too fantastic, but at least it was served with a smile. When sleep time came on, I decided to take a walk, and was greeted with a smile as well as I walked around the plane to stretch, since I don't sleep easy on planes.

When sleep finally came while I was watching CSI, they somehow slammed the damned trolley into my seat about half an hour later. Not that I would mind, but the stewardess never even stopped by to say sorry. >_>

Oh well.

I'll try not to fly Qantas next time >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home